Hadiyas Natural Essence is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and using any information you provide to us responsibly.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents contained on our website set out:
Part 1 - Use of your personal information: The basis on which your personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be stored and used by us.
Part 1 - Use of your personal information
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and use the following information about you:
* information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site (where applicable), subscribing to our services (where applicable), ordering goods through our Site, personalizing our Site with your preferences, posting material or requesting further services;
* information submitted when you enter a competition or promotion or when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with our Site;
* if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
* details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. However, we never store your payment details;
* details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, which URL you used to get to our Site, searches you make, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
* information about yourself provided by you to us for specific purposes.
To help us improve our services, if you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and your email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers/partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. Sensitive personal information
Generally we do not seek to collect "sensitive personal information" - that is, information relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinion; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual orientation; criminal records. We recommend that you do not provide such information to us. If you choose to do so for any reason, this will mean that you have given (and we accept) your explicit consent for us to use that information for the reasons described in this policy, or as explained at the time you provide the information.
4. Where/how we store your information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services (i.e. management of survey processes etc.). By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5. Security of shared information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access and require our suppliers to do the same.
6. Use of your information
Where we collect information from you we will identify why we have collected the information and what we will use it for and ask you whether you are happy for us or other third parties identified to contact you with regard to similar products and services or unrelated products and services.
We will not, without your permission or unless indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy or agreed to by you on a form on the Site, transfer any of your information to any third parties.
Except for the mailing list activities which we run on some parts of our Site, where you explicitly consent to receive materials from us, we will not use your personal information collected from our Site to carry out unsolicited marketing activities. You may change your choice at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the promotional email, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by phoning us on 07932 222 212
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* for the administration of the Site;
* to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
* to provide you with information, products or services that you expressly request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
* for processing and delivering your orders and responding to any queries or requests for information from you;
* to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
* to give search engines access to publicly available information in your profile if your settings allow;
* to notify you about changes to our service;
* to carry out any obligations or provide you with any other services, functionality or content which you specifically agree to on the Site.
We will never use your information to send you marketing materials unless you have asked us to send these to you or consented to us sending these to you.
7. Disclosure of your information
We do not sell our customer lists and we will never pass your details on to third parties for any purpose unless you have consented to us doing so unless it is for the following reasons:
* in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
* in the event that we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your information (including the hosting and maintenance of our Site) in which case we will ensure that any such service provider keeps your information confidential and adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your information as undertaken by us; or
* if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and
other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Your rights
If you have consented to us sending you marketing information you have the right to change your mind and ask us not to send you marketing information any more. As mentioned above we will always ask you (before collecting your information) if you would like to receive information from us for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
9. Changing your information
If you want to change the details that you have registered on-line with us, this can be done in the My Account section of our site.
10. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") gives you the right to access information held about you and for you to request that changes be made to this information if it is inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.